Sunday 28 October 2012

Sunrise at Equatorial Cameron

The reason I pick Equatorial Cameron Highlands hotel is because of sunrise watching. Yes, I love to see sunrise and sunset. This hotel is actually built on the highlands and the tallest in Cameron Highlands. However, I have never seen sunrise on highlands. So, I was lucky enough and managed to get a room facing the east.

Do you see the sun rays? Wow..ooh
If you are like me, a person who enjoys watching the sun rises, please remember to set your alarm on your mobile phone or alarm clock. The ideal time to get up is 6.30a.m. This will give you enough time to freshen up or even make yourself a cup of coffee. Imagine...sitting in your room sipping a hot cup of coffee and watching sunrise. Watching the dawn breaks before your eyes... speechless, ya. You can also hear the birds chirping and slowly the valley below is visible to your eyes.
Taken from the hotel room balcony


No comments:

Post a Comment